Exchange 2003

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gkapel, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkapel

gkapel Registered Member

Hello again,

a major customer of us had install NOD32 in Exchange 2003 and had exclude from AMON the files which should not be scanned. last Wednsday the informatio sytem dismount and the only way to mount again was to exclude the whole Exchange folder.

Any idea about that? o_O o_O

Is good idea to restart the server? o_O o_O

George

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It sounds like the well known issue with update 2022. Upgrading to v. 2023 and newer should have remedied the issue.

3. gkapel

gkapel Registered Member

should i disable xmon restart the server and the enable xmon again?

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Just update your NOD32 on that server to the latest virus signatures and remount the database.

Cheers :D

5. steford

steford Registered Member

I've started having similar issues on my SBS2003 installation (since April). Server is running sig v2392 and the Exchange directories have been excluded as per Eset help. They also suggest switching off "Scan all Files" which I can't find except for in "Extensions" - switching this off seems it will scan all files and not allow me to exclude - currently excluding .EDB, .LOG etc

Not convinced it is NOD32 causing the issues but some process is locking the logs it seems causing the info store to dismount. It can be mounted straight away manually. Error is -1090 in the Event viewer.

Also notice that XMON is not running on my server for some reason.

Any help appreciated on what is now a daily occurence.

Thanks very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.