EWIDO suggestion for Fish

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Slovak, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slovak

Slovak Registered Member

Password protection would be great so my son cannot shut it down or disable real-time protection so he can download things that might contain baddies.

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

what about a http scannero_O

3. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

Here are some of the options I would really like to see:

• Optional GUI Skins (so some of us can minimize memory usage by not using the skin)
    • The ability to close network connections.
    • The ability to close the Ewido task icon.
    • Version information including license expiration dates (if exp. dates aren't already implemented, have not purchased... yet :) ).
    • Password protection would be nice, but it would also be nice if it would have good encryption.
    • A very nice feature would be the memory scanner being able to automaticly scan memory objects on there first load, and then use checksum to log them so they wont be scanned again untill changed.
    • A complete updates for life option (even if it was a more expensive liscense).
    • Optional windows service startup and optional common reg. settings.

I would like to say that I think Ewido is a very good program and has lots of potential, keep up the good work fish and please consider some of the things I have listed... maybe if you do I will buy Ewido :)

4. peter.ewido

peter.ewido former ewido team

Already implemented in 3.0 ;)

5. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

:D
    Come up with a lifetime update license and u will have urself a new customer.
    An example of one that I personally would find fair would be something like initial cost (40$ or w.e it is) and then some sort of lifetime update package for another amount.

6. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

swèèèèèèlllllllllll

where is the link? *puppy*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.