Ewido interface glitch.

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Sister Margaret, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear sirs,

I'm using the paid for version 3.5 of Ewido. No big deal but there are a couple of interface glitches.

In a limited user account, if you mouse over the -e- in the system tray it says “ewido security suite - guard active”. But if you double click the -e- in the system tray, the last item in the interface window, under Additional, says >Install Guard. Nevertheless realtime protection and automatic updates are both active. This is not a problem in an administrator account which rightly says >remove guard.

Also the -e- in the system tray turns to a very bright yellow, instead of being orange, once in awhile. If you reboot, it goes back to the normal color.

Otherwise, I find this to be a very good program. Thank you.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

for the first one, im not sure this is a glitch. i think it is because ewido cant run/install the guard because of the limited rights, but correct me if im wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.