Ewido doesn't respond when I start up the program.

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Radiant, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiant

Radiant Registered Member

Hi, this is my second time installing Ewido (first time was uninstalled because of this.) Ewido on my machine has been acting up everytime I start up the program. It lags, for hours and still does not stop. Also, after I finish scanning, the program also lags very badly. I waited HOURS for the cleaning to be done, and it still wasn't done. Just to let you guys know, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Ewido. ;) Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Oh and, I use: Kaspersky Anti-Virus (for antivirus), Ad-aware & Spybot (for spyware).

Regards,
    Radiant.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  2. pwillener

pwillener Registered Member

Do you have a firewall installed that needs to know about Ewido? I have ZoneAlarm, and Ewido is allowed to access the Trusted Zone and the Internet.

3. Radiant

Radiant Registered Member

Actually, I just use the Windows Firewall. So I don't think anything is stopping it from starting up.

4. Carver

Carver Registered Member

I use Outpost Pro and it has to know about Ewido, as it has to access the internet. It is very easy to do to get it on the application list and to put it in the trusted zone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.