Ewido 4 trial expiry question

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by souwalker, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souwalker

souwalker Registered Member

Hi
    I've been using v4 for the last month and the trial ended 2/3 days ago. I am really at 2 halfs of what to do. Trial AVG AS or look for something else altogether as I now know that the 'AS' tag is simply for marketing purposes. I am looking for an anti-spyware program not malware, as I think AVAST A/V would detect it...(I'm no expert so I ma be wrong).

Anyway, with the expired trial version 4 I am using now, if I opt to pay for the 1 year licence, can I stick with Ewido 4 or must upgrade (?) to AVG AS?

Thanks
    Pat

2. Yannis_uno

Yannis_uno Registered Member

Hello,

I cannot see a reason why you will not be able to register and use Ewido ver. 4.0 however, newer versions of the software are (most of the times) improved versions of the old ones. In this particular case ver 7.5 rectified a number of well known problems. So, I would suggest stick with AVG ver 7.5 if you like the product altogether. Now, if you are seeking for an alternative solution you can have a look at the general subsection of this forum on other anti-malware software available https://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

I hope this helps you to decide.

Regards,
    Yannis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.