Ewido 3.6?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by erikguy, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erikguy

erikguy Registered Member

I've been hearing a lot about this ewido 3.6. Any one have any ideas as to when it will be released? Will there be a public beta? Or will it be closed door testing? I know that asking an exact date with software is like asking when someone will take their next breath but still, I guess I'm just looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks.

2. Anono

Anono Guest

Wow, it is only recently that version 3.5 came out...LOL

I would just be satisfied knowing some of the new features that are planned for version 3.6. I think it is way too early to ask for a release date. Just look at how long it is taking for TDS-4.

Ewido is at least making progress.

Anon

3. erikguy

erikguy Registered Member

Sorry I didn't respond, I forgot I wrote this. Fish has already been talking about the upcoming version 3.6. It's supposed to have a more advanced heuristics engine, an exclusion list in case it detects something you don't want it to, a more advanced guard with actual configurability options for the guard and much more supposedly. NVM though. I don't expect an answer.

4. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

already a 3.6o_O

wow.

is it coming any time soono_O

5. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

No, what makes you think this? It is only two weeks since 3.5 was released! Fish has just said some things that will come in 3.6 when users asked if it was to be implemented in 3.5, thats all.

6. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

lmao, I cannot believe this actualy. there are no santa clause anymore :p - it's working very nice already (Ewido) and the thing most of us are looking for .. doesn't exist anyway ;)

take care,

7. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

So are you saying i won't win the big lotto price & date Angelina Jolie this weekend, i had so high hopes. :doubt: :'(......................................... :D

8. funny thread

funny thread Guest

This thread is very funny! LMFAO!!!! 3.5 just came out like days ago. what the heck do you expect?? I think we're lucky to get anything at all. Like another poster said look at TDS.

I think 3.5 is great by the way. But my only complaint, and it's not a major one, is the realtime scanner is a bit of a mem hog. Not too bad though, it's using about 17,236 k right now. Plus Ewidoctrl is another 2,636 k. Thanks to the makers of Ewido for one very nice anti-trojan. :)

Oh and Infinity,

Don't be so sure about that. It may be that which your most looking for is already right under your nose. ;)

9. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

lmao, very true indeed mr funny thread ;)

take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.