Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by ~*Nat*~, Aug 19, 2005.
clear ur inbox!
Oki...I made room for 1 more pm.
About?? Lost me..
its full again. didnt u post some time ago about backing up ur PMs? maybe u should do it now.
Alright...I'll just sleep over it....
Sorry ....I've been lazy, lazy, lazy...
Room now for 2 puny pm'ies
same here Brian.
Nat! What input? oh well, here goes for starters.
Yep, we love ya baby.
You looking for answers or just as many "pms" as you can get.
Cause if there is a question somewhere, I missed it.
http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/laughing/laughing1.gif http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/laughing/laughing1.gif http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/laughing/laughing1.gif
Hmmm...not sure I need any MORE of those !
Posted a warning to our friend "Sugabella" in a thread, about it once before !!
Yes....I felt a little lonely...
Thanks TAS !!! http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/friends/hug.gif
just remember to meet us half way and empty ur inbox.
An Old Farmer's Advice:
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight
* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a
John Deere tractor.
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner
* It don't take a very big person to carry a
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.
* Every path has a few puddles.
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.
* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't
never gonna happen anyway.
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best
* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get
older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't
botherin' you none.
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop
* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever
have to deal with, watches
you from the mirror every mornin'.
* Always drink upstream from the herd.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a
lotta that comes from bad judgment.
* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot
easier than puttin' it back in.
* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some
influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to the Man upstairs.
That is great advice, Primrose !! Thanks ! http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigs/thumbs/thumbup.gif
Anyone...any more input ? Hmmm ??
A revolving lithic conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green, biophytic plant.
It is fruitless to become lachrymose over precipitately departed lacterial fluid.
It is fruitless to attempt to indoctrinate a superannuated canine with innovative maneuvers.
Male cadavers are incapable of rendering any testimony.
A plethora of individuals with expertise in the culinary techniques, vitiate the unctuous concoction.
The temperature of the aqueous content of an unremittingly ogled saucepan does not reach 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
Individuals who make their abodes in vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrious projectiles.
Separate names with a comma.