Evalaze 2.1

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by MarcGabi, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcGabi

MarcGabi Registered Member

Has anyone had any experience with this security product?
    http://www.evalaze.de/

"What is Evalaze?

Software virtualization is a piece of technology that allows the running of applications, without having to install these in the "traditional" way. The applications work in their own virtual environment and do not affect the operating system or other programs."

And,

"Evalaze generates a sandbox on the host PC that makes applications run in their own environment - independent from the underlying operating system."

Thank you again.

2. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

I've used this on various occasions and it's a perfectly decent product.I have experienced a few niggling issues such as "packaged" programs suddenly corrupting for no apparent reason.This was some time ago and the latest version might not suffer this.

Personally I like Symantec's Workspace Virtualization for daily usage,although the packages do require the client to be installed in order to rum.

A similar product to Evalaze that I really like is Cameyo,simple to use and there's a cloud-based directory of pre-packaged apps:

http://www.cameyo.com/

3. MarcGabi

MarcGabi Registered Member

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.

4. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

You're welcome :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.