etrust EZ anti-Virus

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by p00ter_nerd, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p00ter_nerd

p00ter_nerd Registered Member

Hey, anyone else use eTrust eZ AV? I was just wondering because here's the scoop:

my ISP kicked me off of their service because I was sending "bad traffic." After three and a half long hours on the phone we concluded that it was not dumaru, blaster, welchia, or sobig.
    My virus scanner was picking up nothing(office scan by trendo) Same with spybot and ad-aware.

I got the eZ AV and ran a manual scan. Nothing. Then after a while (running real time scan) it said it picked up the britteny_spears_game.exe worm-spyware. So, I deleted it, naturally. And, after a little while, it said I have the same worm. I don't understand why because A:I deleted it and B: I wasn't connected to the internet when it said I had it again.

This is confusing and any help would be appreciated.

2. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

3. gusanito

gusanito Guest

If you have windows XP, you have tu deactivate restauration, to eliminate it. If you don´t do it, it will appear indefinitely after you eliminate it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.