ESS very smooth on 2 Vista machines (Home, Business) and one XP-SP2

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by lep, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lep

lep Registered Member

We upgraded from NOD32 on 3 machines, 2 of which use Vista (Home, Business) and one that uses XP-SP2. On the Vista Business machine, ESS knocked out the WEP key for the NetGear driver, but this only required input of the WEP key.

Everything is running like a charm (thus far!).

2. Ade 1

Ade 1 Registered Member

Nice that someone has created a thread with a positive experience - I too haven't had any probs with ESS on my Vista PC and XP laptop other than the web images problem which has now been fixed in the 3.0.563 release. Most forums contain bug reports/problems ppl are having which is fine but too few post with postive feedback.

3. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

I haven't had any 'major' problems & I think it's a good program , it is having some growing pains for some users & that is not unusual, I like what I have seen, I just need a faster boot up & I'd be totally satisfied...

4. SteveBlanchard

SteveBlanchard Registered Member

I too am over the moon with ESS, I won't be bothering with Avira and not renewing (sorry purchasing) Pc cillian 08.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.