ESS 3B1a and NOD32 2.70.39 problems ?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by artiste_666, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artiste_666

artiste_666 Registered Member

I am new on this forum but I would like to indicate something concerning the imon + amon scanner of these programs.
    I use internet download manager 5 and when I make a test of antivirus on kaspersky site, they detect nothing when it is the program which downloads (with extra settings of blackspears - imon all in maximum efficiency-) while with kaspersky 7 he detects even before downloading RAR files.
    And the strangest in all this it is because when I make a scan of the downloaded files RAR, both programs (NOD32 and ESS 3) still detect me nothing.
    I thus have to reinstall kaspersky 7 after that.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well , this is known fact ( I can't remember the reason) but AMON does detect (scan) the threat after it is downloaded so there is really no worries about that .

3. rogervernon

rogervernon Registered Member

Yes, AMON is pretty quick,too.
    Yesterday it detected and quarantined, (thus stopping further transfer,) two files I was downloading using EMule.(Both W32 Trojan Droppers, BTW)
    This was before my dedicated anti trojan program, COMODO BOclean could get to them!
    :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.