Eset vs norton (help!!)

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by flamer09, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamer09

flamer09 Registered Member

i donno which section can i place this tread in..so i decide to place it here. Please pardon me if i place this thread in the wrong section.:gack:

I am currently doing a report on comparison between Eset and Norton antivirus.
    However, i am a n-o-o-b when comes to these area. Like the steps taken to compare the effective of these 2 antivirus, etc. Pls help!!!!

write down your own opinion on the interface of these 2 antivirues, and if possible, recommendations for norton (saw one thread out there for Eset), and of really possible, some detailed information about the these 2 antivirus (with cite evidence plssssss)

of cos i will cite this website if i am going to get resource from here.:-* :-*

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

flamer09,

Ummm, I don't think so.

Generic (i.e. unqualified with respect to specific target traits) A vs B product discussions are rather pointless. See here.

Both products are decent. Different strengths/weaknesses. Specific users need to assess with respect to their preferred traits.

Thread closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.