Eset support?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tp2005, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tp2005

tp2005 Registered Member

Hello All,

I'm evaluating NOD32 for my company and have a few problems/questions. Hopefully I can get some answers from those of you with more experience with Eset and their products.

Since I have several problems and questions, I'll break them up.

Eset support? In a corporate environment, you can't afford to wait 3 days (or more) for an e-mail reply from tech support regarding problems that could put your company at risk. I tried calling and was told no technicians were available and to try later. I e-mailed my sales rep and she said she was assured that I would get a response yesterday, but I didn't. Is this typical?

2. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

I do not know about your specific situation, but this is the official ESET NOD32 support fourm, so if you have a question or an issue then I would probably ask of it here after first running it by your local reseller / rep. There's plenty of NOD32 experts cruising these threads with a wealth of expereince and as well as that the ESET staff are often by as well. :)
    HTH

3. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello tp2005,

Please check your PM's.

Thank you,
    BFG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.