Eset SS

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by kelo, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelo

kelo Registered Member

I had to reinstall XP after a huge crash but when I reinstalled Eset SS my username and password aren't accepted. I have problems (no drivers apparently) with WAN miniport (IP) - Eset Personal Firewall Miniport and also SiS 900-based Fast Ethernet Adapter - Eset Personal Firewall Miniport. I can't update or reinstall any part of the Eset program. Please help. :(

2. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello,

Did you use your credentials to download the latest version? If so they do work. If not, please try and see that they do.

As you have numerous driver problems what leads you to believe that ESET Smart Security is the culprit?

Thank you,
    BFG

3. kelo

kelo Registered Member

I was assuming the Eset was the problem because it's the only program hilighted in Device Manager. When I input my registration details I was asked to do it over and over and got nowhere. When I try to reinstal Eset the prog says its source (msi.) is from a disc - which it isn't - and I can get no further. I can post screenshots if that's of any use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.