eset smart security V4 BETA

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v4 Beta Forum' started by Jasonman, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasonman

Jasonman Registered Member

i have the Eset Smart Security V4 BETA that i have downloaded from site of eset...but i have bought and the Eset Smart Security 3.0...and i have put them in my pc,, but i put the V4 beta after i had put the eset 3.0... NOW i have the V4 beta and i want to put the first smart security 3.0 where i had .. Will start the eset 3.0 from the time where it said before i put the V4 beta? e.t.c smart security 3.0.. said LICENCE VALID UNTIL 2-10-09 ...
    and the second smart where i took V4 beta said 2-5-09
    Now i put again my first smart security 3.0..it will say that LICENCE VALID UNTIL 2-10-09 o_Oor latero_O

do you understand ito_O
    if not ..please a greek person to explain it!!!:D

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Open the tray icon, hit f5, and go to the advanced setup on the left. Chose update, and enter your original username and password.

3. Jasonman

and i will have LICENCE VALID UNTIL, just like before with smart security 3.0 o_O

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

You should.

In case you are trying to use your current 3.0 password in beta 4, it won't work and you should leave the beta password in the beta.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  5. Jasonman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.