ESET Remote Administrator Dashboard - Stale Data

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by rockshox, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockshox

rockshox Registered Member

There appears to be a bug in the Remote Administrator Dashboard causing it to not update the values when you login. Whenever I login to the dashboard it is showing the numbers/values from a prior session.

As an example, the last time I logged into the dashboard was July 3rd. When I logged in today, the values on the System Performance tab still showed the last Virus Definition updates were 7/3 and the server uptime was 1day 12hours. After refreshing the page it switched to the correct values with the last Virus Definition update being 7/5 and the server uptime of 3 days 4 hours.

I thought it might be a browser cache issue, but I can switch back and forth between Google Chrome and IE and see the values from the other browsers prior session.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

By any chance, could a caching proxy be interfering with the display of the information?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. rockshox

rockshox Registered Member

Aryeh - Thanks for the reply. No, we do not use a proxy. I have tested on a couple different computers with both IE9 and Google Chrome and all have had the same issue. Below are screen shots of one of the dashboard components when I logged in this morning, and then again after refreshing the page. You'll notice at the bottom it says "Generated 13 days ago". Once I refresh the browser, it will update and say "Generated 1 minute ago".

eset_dashboard_01.JPG

After Refresh:
    eset_dashboard_02.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.