ESET Remote Administrator Console Not Updating Clients

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by ImpactTG, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImpactTG

ImpactTG Registered Member

Recently we have found that our ERAC has not been updating clients. It's going on 12 days now, and none of our clients have checked in. Our server is showing Virus Signature DB State as "Old" and least recent connection as "3 weeks ago". I've gone through it numerous times, and I just can't figure out why this thing has stopped updating recently. Here's a pic just for reference, but any help would be great. Thanks a lot ...

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7627/esetrac.png

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  2. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

3. ImpactTG

I thought that may help as well, but it didn't help. I'm pretty sure i've done all the basics. Basiclly, it's as if none of the clients are reporting back to the server.

4. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

hmm, did you change any firewall settings on clients or server? i would check nod32 settings on one of the workstations...

5. ImpactTG

Nope, no changes. Everything has been established for some time now.

6. ImpactTG

Issue has been resolved by ESET support team. Found the the gateway had changed on our server and this resolved the whole issue. Thanks

7. Kiran_K

Kiran_K Registered Member

hai,

I have the same issue with the server. Its not updating the clients. Showing virus signature database state as old.. i am not so expert in this field bcoz am a fresher ...Can u help me to sort this issue...

thanx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.