ESET Remote Administrator Console (ERAC) 3.1.11, PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by miljko, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miljko

miljko Registered Member

I have successfully installed the ERA Console and I am connected to the server. However, I do not see any server and any clients. In the server list and client list–it says “No data in this pane”. Why?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello miljko,

Have you pushed the client installations out or told them where to check into?

BFG

4. Bakker

Bakker Registered Member

Is the console on the same machine as the server? If so try using the ip address of the server instead of the hostname.

5. Sanguin

Sanguin Registered Member

I'm having the exact same problem with the same version of ERAC.
    It says "Connected" in the bottom right corner, the title of the window says "Connected [ServerName]" and in the general tab of the Server Options window I can see the version and license information of the server.
    But the server list still says "No data in this pane".

I tried to push an installation to my own machine and it works fine. It updates from the mirror server i configured. Everything works as intended, except for the server list.

Any ideas?

6. Sanguin

Sanguin Registered Member

I solved it.
    The problem was that the clients weren't setup to connect to the RA Server (ESET Kernel\Setup\Remote administration\Connect to RA Server). Still kind of odd that the server itself didn't show up in the console, but at least it works now.

7. rayflexcom

rayflexcom Registered Member

I Have Exactly the same problem.

I also configured the clients to connect, but no server so also no clients show up.

The console shows in blue that is is connected, but I don't even see the servero_O

I am just thinking, maybe the clients firewall is enabled, now is the question.

Is it true that at least one client has to connect to the server before the server shows up?
    edit:

This was in fact the problem, firewall was blocking connection to server, before a client connect nothing shows up in console.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.