ESET Remote Administrator Console (5.x) problem With Vlan Network client PC

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by bappy_netizensbd, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bappy_netizensbd

bappy_netizensbd Registered Member

i can see client workstations in the Remote Install tab of the ESET Remote Administrator Console using the Default Network view

but i facing a peculiar problem. One of our VLAN is connected to our Antivirus server and regularly getting update but Server console is not showing any of the computer of that VLAN

what should i do now ?

i am using ESET Remote Administrator Console (5.x)
    and Eset Endpoint Security

Please see also 2 attachment

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

If you can ping the clients from the server, and the clients can ping the server, and there's no NETBIOS or port configurations on your VLAN that would block or not route the traffic, then they should show. Are all those conditions true?

Jim

3. bappy_netizensbd

bappy_netizensbd Registered Member

yes condition is true, both side ping is ok. my client pc also get regular update from server , but they are not showing on my console !

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

What ERA server name did you use on clients? Does using the IP address of the computer running ERAS make a difference?

5. rockshox

rockshox Registered Member

Did the Remote Administration get setup in the client preferences? The update server is a different setup than the Remote Administration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.