ESET or other problem?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Gingerbabs, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gingerbabs

Gingerbabs Registered Member

Unsure if I can describe this well. Was wondering if my problems began after installing latest ESET32.
    I have messages to say there are updates available, some are important, others optional. I click to install but they don't install, even after re-starting computer. When I switch computer on it asks me to wait as it is configuring the computer (do not switch off your computer) ...moves to 7% ..15%..then sticks. Every time I switch on this happens and I do have to switch computer off, re-start in safe mode. Sometimes a blue screen flashes up but goes too quickly to read the info (something about problem, and dumping). So I re-start safe mode, turn off once there, then re-start normally - after which all is fine.
    On the ESET page it tell me everything that should be enabled, is.
    Can anyone throw any light on this for me please?

Forgot to say that I use Windows 7

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

A memory dump should be generated duringh BSOD in c:\windows\memory.dmp. Please compress it, upload it to a safe location and PM me the download link. I'll check if ESET is somehow involved in the crash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.