eset nod32 v6 bug

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products Beta' started by gerrybezhani, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerrybezhani

gerrybezhani Registered Member

i had eset nod32 antivirus v6 beta installed for a while with no problems at all but suddenly today when i powered up my pc after i longed in and after i saw the eset's start screen the windows taskbar was not responding and after that nothing was responding too..unless the mouse cursor which was moving...also ctrl+alt+del was not working.The problem was fixed after i entered safe mode and used eset unistall tool in order to unistall eset v6....after that everithing went back to normal....

2. Geosoft

Geosoft Registered Member

Windows 8?

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Can you tell us more about the environment in which you are using the beta version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

4. gerrybezhani

gerrybezhani Registered Member

windows 7 64-bit home premium with all the updates installed in both windows and eset

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Is ESET NOD32 Antivirus still installed on the computer? If so, please enable pre-release updates as per ESET Knowledgebase Article #2357, "Enabling Pre-Release Updates" and perform an update to allow it to download new modules.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.