ESET NOD32 Installation Problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Ezas1970, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezas1970

Ezas1970 Registered Member

Hello,
    I had previously purchased a package of 4 ESET NOD32 V4 disks. I have been prompted the software license is set to expire. I followed the instructions to load/renew/install the AV software however I do not get a prompt to activate and enter the new code provided. The only options I am presented with are 'Repair' and 'Remove' existing software. Advice?
    Thanks

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Remove the old version and install new version. Assuming you are updating from 4 to 5

3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

The new code you've been provided...is that a username/password combination or is that a new activation key/serial number?

If username/password, then within the program window, click 'Update', press CTRL+U and type in the new license information. Click OK and click 'Update virus signature database'

If activation key/serial number, go to http://www.eset.com/activate and fill out the form, including your new activation key/serial number. Once you click Submit, you'll get a new username and password. Then follow the steps above to add them to the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.