Eset NOD32 AV 3pack License Activation

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by swordman, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swordman

swordman Registered Member

Hello,
    I purchased NOD32 AV 5 on CD pack from an online store, that shows on the box "3 computers / 1 year" and includes a card with 3 serial numbers to activate the product on each computer. I have only one computer that needs protection and I already activated the 1st license, that expires on 10-Nov-2013. Can I use the other 2 spare serial numbers, after (or some days before) expiration to activate with the new credentials and extend the license of the product i purchased on the same computer without losing the spare licenses?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

No, because I think all 3 licences are now counting down from the moment you installed the first one. So all 3 will expire now on the same date whether used or not

3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

If the box contained 3 CDs with 3 separate activation keys, it is possible that the other two activation keys can be used each year to extend your service. You can contact your local ESET Customer Care or ESET office to verify whether this is true for your situation.

When you activate your serial number, the one-year limit for that serial number begins at that moment, so do not activate the other two serial numbers until you are ready for that license to begin.

4. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

wow wish they did that here in the usa gave three separate serial numbers then just one.. if that's the case with how they activate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.