Eset Nod32 Antivirus 4.2 Config Problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by hillrb, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hillrb

hillrb Registered Member

I hope this is the right place for this.

I used the Eset Configuration Editor to create a config file that I can use to apply to the clients that I manage. All of the settings that I need seem to be working except for the "Email Client Protection" -> "Threatsense engine parameter setup:" -> "Limits" -> "Object Settings" settings. It looks as if it sees the settings but won't apply them. I don't know what the blue dot means beside the settings. View the attachment to see what I mean. The "maximum object size value should read "10,000,000" and "B".

I just noticed that the setting the Eset Configuration Editor is trying to apply to is "Maximum Archive Size", not "Maximum Object Size". However, the ECE doesn't list this configuration option. So perhaps that is what is going on there? But, if I export my config and import it into the ECE, the custom value that I typed in is shown in the "Maximum Archive Size" field.

Some help? Thanks in advance!
    Brett

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.