ESET Nod32 4.0.216.0

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rabbanisyed, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabbanisyed

rabbanisyed Registered Member

I have a issue in AD server I can not see the ESET services and I can not uninstall or re-install Eset what could be the issue and how to get out of this neither
    I can not delete ESET folder error is communicating with kernel
    pls help me out

2. er34

er34 Guest

When you get an error communicating with the kernel - this is caused by :

- malware (virus/threat - most often rootkit or worm) that has infected your machine
    or
    - ESET program got corrupted.

Because of that - you should try to uninstall the program via the regular way from Control Panel -> Add or Remove programs or Control Panel -> Programs and features.

Alternatevely, you should reboot the server in Safe Mode [Safe Mode in Networking], download and run this special utility ESET Uninstaller and reboot back the server to Normal mode.

Then, investigate if there is malware or not, and remove it. Reinstall the program - use the latest version 4, which is 4.2 or the newest version 5 or ESET File Security [depending on your company's policy].

3. rabbanisyed

rabbanisyed Registered Member

Thanks for your input
    The link for utility is redirecting to REGUTILITY its not ESETs When I look at CP eset application has been removed but I was trying to re-install its simply say another Version is installed.
    Is there ESET clean Uninstall utility so it can smoothly removed from the server

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

See the second link in the above post. It opens a KB article with instructions how to uninstall ESET's products using a special Uninstall tool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.