ESET Moderators....

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pykko, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pykko

pykko Registered Member

Well, today I had the curiosity to browse ESET Moderators' list. :D

There are 11 all together, but only few (actually 3) post from time to time. Of course Marcos is the "leader" with posts every day. :p

I've noticed even two of them, Kirk Parker and Voloda having 0 posts. :eek: ..that's a little bit strange... why are they here if they don't post?
    Or they don't know how to speak English? :D :D

And the rest of them... browsing their posts from 2003, 2004...was like browsing the US Army history book. :p :D

Well, now my question is why some are not posting anymore and let Marcos do almost all the job? :doubt: (Bandicot and agoretsky are helping from time to time)

2. DavidCo

DavidCo Registered Member

All the others are getting ready for the zillions of posts on the release of V3.
    'cause there will be posts on AV + SPAM + FW

They put up a link to the beta page at ESET (whet appetites) removed it (aaahh)

Ready, steady --- go!

Now wake up those other mods.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

They post only when required, Marcos does a magnificent job, as does Bandicoot, and agoretsky is the new kid on the block, so we'll probably see more of him around.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.