Eset Mobile for Android

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products Beta' started by welshy63, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welshy63

welshy63 Registered Member

As I have had no response from Eset NA, I thought I'd try this forum to see if anyone has any idea how to resolve this issue.

I've used NOD32 on my PC for years and based on the reliability of NOD32, chose to buy Eset Mobile Security for my Samsung Galaxy S2 on 20th June from the Google Play website. Other than the receipt from Google, I've received nothing from Eset and when I ran the app for the first time, it asked me to confirm my email address was correct and the app seemed to be activated based on this.

However, it's nearly a month since I purchased the app and now I am getting warnings that my trial is about to expire. The option I have to confirm my email address for activating the account doesn't appear to do anything, other than displaying a message saying "activating...".

I tried this, and all the other options, several times without success. I have even uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app from Google Play, and directly from the download page on the Eset website. Still no joy.

If there's anyone out there that help in anyway, I'd love to hear from you.

Many thanks.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.