Eset is listening!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ronjor, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

2. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

There aren't any cleaners there. At the USA site.

The tools have always been at Rod's Australia site. That is the only Eset site I ever use and I am in the USA. His site is much better than the USA NOD32 site.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2004
  3. JimIT

JimIT Registered Member

Yes there are. You might want to look again. ;)

4. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Ahh! I see it now. I know what the problem is and why I didn't see it before. I had forgotten that JD 5000's new alpha configs for Proxo have a bug and cannot display the eset sites properly. I had to switch to the older October 2003 configs to be able to see the cleaners. When Rod's Australia site choked that was what made me recall that I can't use the alpha filters for the NOD32 sites. The USA site appears to load properly but it may have some stuff missing with the alpha filters although you won't know that because the page looks ok. Rod's site chokes completely and won't load so you know on his site that there is a problem.

I hope I can remember in the future until JD does some work on these new filters. Thanks for telling me to look again. :)

5. marti

marti Registered Member

Hi Mele,

The link that ronjor posted is the USA site!

6. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Yes, Marti, I know he linked to the USA site. I'm confused by your comment. I was wrong. I didn't see them there at first but that was because I was using these alpha Proxo filters that don't display the Eset/NOD32 sites correctly.

But what is your point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.