ESET dosen't return calls corporate sales

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by divedog, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divedog

divedog Registered Member

Recently our IT guy at work visited the Vegas show and because of all my boasting about how nice NOD runs on my home pc he decided he would take a look at it. He took several cards from the people at the booth and has called several times in the past few weeks, they will not return the calls. I would like to pm one of the eset moderators with a name and phone number of our IT guy and maybe they can help get the ball rolling. He did get me a nice tshirt though.

2. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Same thing has happened to me. I was on the road for 10 weeks and my NOD License lapsed. I called their toll free number and their customer support people were all busy so I left my name and number several times and no call back. I would renew if it were possible but its been 3 months now so I don't know that it is possible...:rolleyes: :cautious:

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Probably ESET Moderators here will not be able to help you since they do things different from the operators in the USA . I am from Bulgaria and even before and now I contact everyone really fast . When I write an email to someone in ESET they always reply me really soon .

You can contact them via email and I am sure you'll very soon receive an answer :

~snip~ removed email address ~ Blackspear

Sales Department
    sales(at)eset.com

Tech Support
    support(at)eset.us
    support(at)eset.com

(at) means @ ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2006
  4. Bandicoot

Bandicoot Eset Staff

Divedog & Mongol.... send an email to support [at] eset.us, put Bandicoot in the subject, and I'll make sure you are contacted by the relevant people.

A couple of our sales managers are out of the office last week and this, so there may be mitigating circumstances as to why you haven't heard back yet. I was at the trade show in Las Vegas and all the people who had their show tickets scanned have been contacted as far as I was aware, but maybe you guys slipped through the net. If so, please accept my apologies on behalf of Eset.

Cheers,
    Bandicoot.

5. divedog

divedog Registered Member

Thanx for the quick reply. I will pass that along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.