Eset 5 break my dream

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by dorgane, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dorgane

dorgane Registered Member

Hi,

why i remove Eset 5 ?

Hips = is automatic (pooor, don't block rogue or other malwares can startup)
    Cloud = is fake and not interactive (ati drivers and google chrome 11 is yellow ? lol just billion people use that...)

firewall = always automatic in default (better than windows firewall 7 ? i don't think...

3 years for build block website (always look v2 ahahaha i laught)

Other antivirus build version every years with lot news stuff for examples, version 2012 there are sandbox, there are webfilter ( similary at web of trust), online backup, there are encryption....

i am very sad, i use eset from 2.5 and eset is now V5 is already old :thumbd:

May be try V6 in 2015.

Arnaud

2. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Don't worry my friend, after the final release of Version 5 ...version 6 beta will soon immediately follow. Just like Firefox 4...coz Google Chrome is super fast that it makes firefox eats lots of dust:D .

3. Coccinelle

Coccinelle Registered Member

Yes,yes ...
    Eset need more staff.I don't think that the Hips can change to much thinks.
    Eset need Self Defense first of all.Law Ram use(GUI use 15 mb)....
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=1872526&postcount=1

4. vigen

vigen Registered Member

Bonjour Arnaud et merci de m'avoir envoyer un message sur Youtube...

Im not very happy of the cloud service...@sweater is not a problem of version number, but a problem of evolution..ESS is not a free product, when he protect less, you think is normalo_O When i seen the evolution of the malware, i think ESSv5 is later...

5. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Well I am not surprised considering that ESET has very few staff, and crappy customer service (when I emailed them they refused to help me and redirected me back to the vendor)

I am never buying an ESET product when my license expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.