ESET 4.0.314.0 realtime protection malfunctioning.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by dannynigg, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannynigg

dannynigg Registered Member

When I try it with trial, everytime when my Fujitsu laptop logs in, the realtime protection malfunctions and sometimes non functioning. After a while however, it works again. I scanned my laptop several times and haven't found a single virus. Help please?

2. sxe

sxe Registered Member

Update to the latest ESET 4.0.417

3. dannynigg

I'm using a trial version. Could it be a virus/keylogger? I didn't download anything in this computer but WoW eset maplestory and hero online. Some music but eset didn't indicate any virus. I scanned my computer like 5 times and still no virus found. Is it cus my computer is a fujitsu?

4. nickster_uk

nickster_uk Registered Member

Assuming that you have adequate resources available on your PC, I would think it was more likely a damaged installation of ESET so a clean installation would be worth a try.

5. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

ESET Smart Security v4.0.424.0 is now available. Can you please re-test with that build?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

6. dannynigg

I was just trying the software if it was good and I don't want to purchase the subscription just to check it. If it's a trial I can't download better version for some reason. It turns on after like 1 minutes though.

7. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I wonder if one of the programs on the Fujitsu notebook--possibly a remnant of another security program--is conflicting with ESET Smart Security.

You might want to contact ESET's technical support department directly and speak to a technical support engineer for further troubleshooting.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.