Errors pushing out application

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by Psycrow, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycrow

Psycrow Registered Member

I tried to push out the application from the server to my own laptop, it asked for Windows authentication. I tried my own login and the domain admin login, but it won't work. I ran the diagnostic and got the following errors

Computer: Amlp006
    Domain: Adaremanor
    Get Info Diagnostics, server: AMHDAT01, user: administrator
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (OS Info) Result Code: 1460 (This operation returned because the timeout period expired.)
    Remote Registry Connecting (ESET Security Product Info) Result Code: 1460 (This operation returned because the timeout period expired.)
    Remote Install Diagnostics, server: AMHDAT01, user: administrator
    Setting ADMIN$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Setting IPC$ Connection Result Code: 1203 (No network provider accepted the given network path.)
    Registering ESET Installer as a Service Result Code: 1722 (The RPC server is unavailable.)

Can anyone help?

2. edwin3333

edwin3333 Registered Member

Just a guess; Local firewall blocking the outbound connection perhaps?

3. Psycrow

Psycrow Registered Member

yeah, pretty stupid of me. I have been working long hours of late, that's my excuse. my brain is dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.