Errors in Event Viewer Log

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ken6980, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken6980

ken6980 Registered Member

Maybe someone can help with this problem. First, I'm running Acronis True Image Home version 11.0 (build 8,027) which I just purchased. My operating system is Windows Vista 64-bit Ultimate edition. Computer is a Voodoo Omen liquid cooled. After I installed True Image the following errors started appearing in the Windows Event Log after every re-boot:

1) Source: BitLocker Driver. "Encrypted volume check: Volume information on J: cannot be read." This error appears four times in the Log Viewer for volumes G, H, I and J. I am not using encryption (bitlocker) and these volumes are for a card reader (not a hard drive).

2) Source: Volmgr. "The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur." - This error appears twice after each boot.

3) Source: VolSnap. "The shadow copies of volume M: were aborted during detection because a critical control file could not be opened." - This occurs on various drives.

If I uninstall True Image, the errors in the Log outlined above will not appear (and they never appeared before I installed True Image). Then when I re-install True Image, the errors appear again. Should I be concerned about the Errors or Warnings caused by True Image? Other than the above error messages, everything seems to be working with True Image. I am just concerned about these messages.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ken6980,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup software

Could you please make a screen shots of these error messages in the event log? Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected screen shots and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

3. Propup

Propup Registered Member

I just installed trial version of TI11 .... same thing.
    I guess I'll start searching forum now... is this thread still alive? Was there ever a solution?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Propup,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Please follow Michael's instructions in the previous post, and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected screenshots and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.