Errors and Problems! (Help?)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by needcomphelp, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needcomphelp

needcomphelp Registered Member

Hi guys! Ok, so I've been experiencing quite a few problems with my computer in the last, lets say, week.
    It's an Windows XP Home Edition, and I don't use it for anything "speical" - just the regular chatting, mail, searching, etc. Here are my problems, hopefully someone will be able to, and willing, to help me :D!
    1.) I can't delete a regular Word Document off of my USB - as a matter of fact, I can't delete certain Word Documents of either of my USBs...?
    2.) I keep getting an error which says: leena - at the top, like, when you open a website at the top is says the name, well, that's what the top of the little window says. Then, the rest of it says "Run-time error '53' : File not found. It doesn't matter how many times I click on the little X, or how many times I click ok, it still comes back!...?
    3.) Well, there was another pop-up, however, it's not here anymore :) Hopefully it won't be back either :)!
    4.) When I turn on my computer, or just restart it, this black kind of 'dialog' box comes up....and well, it says something C://... I didn't get a chance to write it down yet - sorry!

Alright, well, that's all (hopefully there won't be more?!), so can anyone help me? I don't know what to do o_O . Thanks to everyone!

-- Need Help!

P.S. - If you do have advice for me, please put it in the simplest terms you can, because, I really have no clue about fixing anything on computers! :oops:

2. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hi Needcomphelp,

Welcome to Wilders!

Have you run any malware scanners? What anti virus AV protection do you have, did you perform a scan?

Try this - http://www.trendmicro.com/en/home/us/personal.htm - then click on "Trend Micro Housecall" run the scan & post back

Good Luck & Merry Christmas
    Rico

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.