Errors and Problems! (Help?)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by needcomphelp, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needcomphelp

needcomphelp Registered Member

Hi guys! Ok, so I've been experiencing quite a few problems with my computer in the last, lets say, week.
    It's an Windows XP Home Edition, and I don't use it for anything "speical" - just the regular chatting, mail, searching, etc. Here are my problems, hopefully someone will be able to, and willing, to help me :D!
    1.) I can't delete a regular Word Document off of my USB - as a matter of fact, I can't delete certain Word Documents of either of my USBs...?
    2.) I keep getting an error which says: leena - at the top, like, when you open a website at the top is says the name, well, that's what the top of the little window says. Then, the rest of it says "Run-time error '53' : File not found. It doesn't matter how many times I click on the little X, or how many times I click ok, it still comes back!...?
    3.) Well, there was another pop-up, however, it's not here anymore :) Hopefully it won't be back either :)!
    4.) When I turn on my computer, or just restart it, this black kind of 'dialog' box comes up....and well, it says something C://... I didn't get a chance to write it down yet - sorry!

Alright, well, that's all (hopefully there won't be more?!), so can anyone help me? I don't know what to do o_O . Thanks to everyone!

-- Need Help!

P.S. - If you do have advice for me, please put it in the simplest terms you can, because, I really have no clue about fixing anything on computers! :oops:

2. Rico

Rico Registered Member

Hi Needcomphelp,

Welcome to Wilders!

Have you run any malware scanners? What anti virus AV protection do you have, did you perform a scan?

Try this - http://www.trendmicro.com/en/home/us/personal.htm - then click on "Trend Micro Housecall" run the scan & post back

Good Luck & Merry Christmas
    Rico

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.