Error with KAV 2006 beta scan

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by underwater222, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Kaspersky have their own forums for dealing with KAV issues - for the beta, you should consider reporting this in their beta testing forum.

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

He's posted on both forums within a couple of minutes of each other.

Don must having a rare snooze :p :D

3. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Well spotted - he used a different username so I didn't catch his post there.
    How dare he bunk off on the job like that! Kaspersky Labs should install a cattle prod on his chair to avoid these occurrences... :D

4. Sorry for the different usernames...

I´ve posted on KAV forum, but had no answer.... I will download and test the public beta version and see if the problem persists

5. I´ve downloaded KIS public beta, and still the same problem...

6. rollers

rollers Registered Member

I had the same problem. To get around it I turned off system restore, used crap cleaner and then tried and all was ok. You can then turn on system restore again.
    I am not sure why it did it. I was using the KIS beta but have gone back to the KAV as I have a license for that till August and can carry on using it until then. My L and S is working fine anyway, they play well together.

Hope that helps, it worked for me.

7. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

My apologies to monsieurs Blackcat & Paranoid2000, the Wilders community and the world in general for dozing at the Office, but i was suffering badly from a selfinflicted wine related "illness" sunday and simply wasn't able to perform at an adequate level, it won't happen again.:)

I think............:p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.