Error with KAV 2006 beta scan

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by underwater222, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Kaspersky have their own forums for dealing with KAV issues - for the beta, you should consider reporting this in their beta testing forum.

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

He's posted on both forums within a couple of minutes of each other.

Don must having a rare snooze :p :D

3. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Well spotted - he used a different username so I didn't catch his post there.
    How dare he bunk off on the job like that! Kaspersky Labs should install a cattle prod on his chair to avoid these occurrences... :D

4. Sorry for the different usernames...

I´ve posted on KAV forum, but had no answer.... I will download and test the public beta version and see if the problem persists

5. I´ve downloaded KIS public beta, and still the same problem...

6. rollers

rollers Registered Member

I had the same problem. To get around it I turned off system restore, used crap cleaner and then tried and all was ok. You can then turn on system restore again.
    I am not sure why it did it. I was using the KIS beta but have gone back to the KAV as I have a license for that till August and can carry on using it until then. My L and S is working fine anyway, they play well together.

Hope that helps, it worked for me.

7. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

My apologies to monsieurs Blackcat & Paranoid2000, the Wilders community and the world in general for dozing at the Office, but i was suffering badly from a selfinflicted wine related "illness" sunday and simply wasn't able to perform at an adequate level, it won't happen again.:)

I think............:p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.