Error #R31

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by ccollomb, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccollomb

ccollomb Registered Member

When I start TDS3 after restarting my machine by clicking on the desktop link, I get an error message #R31.

"Error #R31 - Couldn't load Radius system.
    Make sure RADIUS.TD3 is not in use by another instance of TDS Scanner,
    and that the RADIUS.TD3 file is not corrupt."

Then I have the choice to use the backup version of RADIUS.TD3 but whatever my choice it does not work and hangs.

Any hint ?

I also tried to download the latest version from the website to replace the one I had. Same result...

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello coollomb and welcome!
    most probably you're running a chinese (or japanese, vietanamese, korean) windows version. TDS doesn't recognise those characters. TDS-4 will have solved this, so in future time you can run TDS alson on a chinese system.
    For the current time you can in the control panel set default language for your system on english and TDS will work fine.
    Please post back how it goes?

3. ccollomb

ccollomb Registered Member

Thanks a lot for your quick and efficient answer. I am impressed, it's the first time ever I have a usefull answer on a forum. I can see the reputation of this product was deserved.

I switched back to the original english language and everything works fine. Thanks a lot.

So I confirm I was using windows to use chinese for non unicode programs, switching back to english (uk) solved this problem.

Unfortunately I will have to switch back to chinese unless my gf will complain she can not use the computer anymore :D lol

When can I expect TDS4 to be released ?

Thanks for your answer

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

TDS-4 is still in development, no date set yet, unfortunately but it will become even more exclusive by the time it takes :)

Hope your gf will be able to use the english version too though, and love TDS as well. The TDS-4 version will be able to be used on chinese systems, but i cannot guarantee the program will be translated itself into other languages beside english too, but who knows.........

Glad it helped clearing things up!
    This whole forum is set up to be helpful and educative, as people all remember their own first steps, and since the computer environment gets more complicated by the day and nobody can know everything alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.