Error message

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by slayer, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slayer

slayer Registered Member

Whats this mean folks, error message, E000101F4: Acronis*True*Image*Home has not found any hard disk drives. and how can I resolve it

2. Christopher_NC

Christopher_NC Registered Member

Slayer,

There are quite a number of threads dealing with this error message; if you want more information, you might search this forum.

One suggestion which may help, is to download and install the latest Acronis Drivers which control disk access when ATI is running in Windows.

The latest version of Acronis drivers

Here is a link to an Acronis Support reply, which may prove helpful.

Re: Boot DVD not see SATA-DVD drive in Restore Mode

If these don't help, this could be related to how your motherboard implements SATA. Some older chipsets -- such as the NVidia nFORCE2, are often problematic. Plextor, who makes SATA DVD drives, suggests uninstalling the NVidia IDE drivers (which also control SATA), and using the Microsoft certified IDE drivers instead. This helped on my system. As did an Adaptec PCI SATA controller card, with the correct drivers.

Post Script: I see that you had this same problem in June, and Acronis Support already replied. So, you may need to look at your hardware, and drivers. Which motherboard are you using, etc.? If you post the details of your configuration, others with similar hardware can comment.

Which version of ATI are you using?

Regards

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

That, and the other thread you currently have going that has other replies including one from Acronis Support.

Continue in that thread please.

Please refrain from posting further duplicate posts/threads as it can lead only to confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.