Error installing SpyBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by TigerMan, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerMan

TigerMan Registered Member

Help! I can't get into SpyBlaster. Once the download is complete and I go to run the program, an error pops up saying that "the program has been damaged possibly due to a bad sector on the hard drive or a virus: Please reinstall." I've run antivirus software and have deleted some viruses; however, the error still pops up when I reinstall SpyBlaster. I've done all types of scanning with my antivirus software (McAfee) and my spyware remover (Spybot: Search and Destroy), but the problem persists. If something is wrong with my hard drive, is there any way to fix it so that I can use SpyBlaster?? I really don't know what else to do! Please Help!! I have Windows 2000

Last edited: Jul 7, 2004
  2. dog

dog Guest

3. TigerMan

TigerMan Registered Member

Thanks for the site,
    http://www.rokop-security.de/main/article.php?sid=746
    but do they make a program like that on a site that is in English. I cannot read what to do..I would really like to use it if it helps a lot of people's problems, I just can't read what it says...
    Any Solutions??
    Thanks In Advance

4. dog

dog Guest

Here ... Translated to english - Rokop

HTH, ;)

dog - *puppy*

5. dog

dog Guest

As for the program it self ... left button = close ... right button = start disinfection ....

HTH, ;)

dog - *puppy*

And the English version of the page again - Rokop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.