Error Installing new Build 3854

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Antarctica, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

I keep getting error #1620 when trying to install the new build from Version 9.0 that was released yesterday.

I uninstall the previous version 9.0, remove manually whatever was left behind, run CCleaner and reboot the computer.

I even tried to redownload the file from Acronis and still get the same error.o_O Anyone else having problem to install the new build?

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2006
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I would consider the USB suggestion mentioned in this thread that discusses the same error message. The "MD5 checksum of the installation file" that was mentioned is possibly not applicable since you re-downloaded :doubt: There was no return trip by the thread starter so not sure what fixed it :blink:

Bubba

3. Antarctica

Thanks Bubba for your suggestion.

I unplug my USB mouse and connect a standard mouse instead. No luck, still getting the same message. I even tried to redownload the Software a third time just in case but still get the same error.o_O

My patience is getting to a end with Acronis products.:mad:

Anyone else is having another suggestion before I give up?

Thanks in advance.:)

4. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Try re-installing the previous version, it might solve whatever got corrupted on the uninstall.

If your previous version was 3677 or 3666 then you should eb able to just install 3854 over the top, which is what I did with mine.

Colin

5. Antarctica

Thanks bodgy, it's appreciate.I will give it a try tomorrow.:)

Enough playing with Acronis Software for tonight.:rolleyes:

6. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

Just downloaded the new build waitung for the "beta" forum testers before I go ahead with it. I also see people having trouble with version 10. They say they unistalled the previous version. I wonder if all the startup items resident to TI should be stopped first or not. I haven't heard anything about this. Maybe someone can inform us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.