ERROR:E000101F4 TI10 can't find any hard disk's!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rc_pilot, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rc_pilot

rc_pilot Registered Member

what the heck is going on? since i originally bought acronis true image software i have never been able to recover anything!!!!!!! i thought i should upgrade to ti10 because acronis might have solved some problems with a new version...boy was i wrong. how in the hell does this program a good review when there are thousands of post's of multiple problems.
    since i am stuck with this problem, how do i get ti10 to see my hard drives during a rescue?

windows xp

primary drive in removable tray

back-up drive internal as slave

second primary drive in removable tray(the one i am trying to recover to)

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

If you have an Intel 965 chipset there is a known problem with the recovery CD environment.

3. rc_pilot

rc_pilot Registered Member

how do i know which chipset?

4. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Should be in the documentation that came with your computer. If the chipset is not obvious look up the model of the motherboard on manufacturer's website.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rc_pilot,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that, as seekforever mentioned, at this moment the standalone version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home build 4871 does not provide support for Intel's Core 2 Duo (Intel® 965 Express Chipset). However, please note that we are going to include the appropriate drivers into the future builds of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. I'm sorry, but at the moment the exact time-frame for that is not decided yet.

At this moment I would recommend that you collect the information requested in this post and submit a request for technical support, attach all the collected files and information to your request, we will investigate the problem and create a special ISO image of the Acronis True Image Bootable CD that works on your particular hardware configuration, if needed.

Aslo possible workaround is to use a BartPE-based bootable CD created using Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE and allowing one to boot the computer into a Windows-like environment loading the appropriate drivers for any hardware devices installed in the computer at startup.

Acronis True Image plug-in for BartPE comes with the Acronis True Image installation and can be found in the
    \Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\BartPE folder.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.