Error E000101F4 ... no hard disk drives found

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by jonkoer, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonkoer

jonkoer Registered Member

DD10 gives this error.

I searched this forum already. The last "solution" provided by Acronis tech support was around July 2006 - they suggested downloading an updated snapapi.dll setup -- BUT that link no longer works.

Others have reported this error since then, and Acronis Tech Support does not reply. What the hell is the matter with Acronis that they don't even provide minimal support here for their dysfunctional products?

2. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

3. jonkoer

jonkoer Registered Member

Thank you for that information! I was under the impression that an "Official Acronis Support Forum" would be monitored by their tech support. It seems that other products with support forums here are monitored by their respective staffs.

4. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

Acronis support used to be more active in this forum but lately all of their attention seems to be focused on the True Image forum.

5. maike13

maike13 Registered Member

I just got a new laptop (Dell Latitude D630) and am now having this same problem. I've always liked the Acronis products so the lack of response you mention is disappointing. If I can't find a solution soon, I'll have to try a different product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.