Error 90 and 1517

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by pocahontas, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocahontas

pocahontas Guest

Hi,
    the following Errorcodes were shown in the "Verwaltung/Ereignisanzeige". The first shows a PG conflict, right? The second a generell conflict, right?

All Avast and Prozessguard (all secure/main prozess) have got the same:

this prozess is a allowed to read, modify and terminate protected programms and is protected from modify and terminate from other programms.

What´s my fault?

Sincerely
    pocahontas

1.)

Ereignistyp: Warnung
    Ereignisquelle: avast!
    Ereigniskategorie: Client
    Ereigniskennung: 90
    Datum: 15.02.2005
    Zeit: 10:27:48
    Benutzer: Nicht zutreffend
    Computer: NOTEBOOK-1
    Beschreibung:
    AAVM - scanning warning: x_AavmCheckFileDirectEx [UNI]: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pghash.dat (C:\WINDOWS\system32\pghash.dat) returning error, 00000005.

2.)

Ereignistyp: Warnung
    Ereignisquelle: Userenv
    Ereigniskategorie: Keine
    Ereigniskennung: 1517
    Datum: 15.02.2005
    Zeit: 10:11:15
    Benutzer: NT-AUTORITÄT\SYSTEM
    Computer: NOTEBOOK-1
    Beschreibung:
    Die Registrierung des Benutzers "NOTEBOOK-1\Administrator" wurde gespeichert, obwohl eine Anwendung oder ein Dienst auf die Registrierung während der Abmeldung zugegriffen hat. Der von der Registrierung des Benutzers verwendete Speicher wurde nicht freigegeben. Der Upload der Registrierung wird durchgeführt, wenn diese nicht mehr verwendet wird.

Dies wird oft durch Dienste verursacht, die unter einem Benutzerkonto ausgeführt werden. Versuchen Sie diese so zu Konfigurieren, dass sie unter den Konten "Lokaler Dienst" oder "Netzwerkdienst" ausgeführt werden.

Weitere Informationen über die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie unter http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi pocahontas, I'm afraid I do not read German? but Avast cannot interfere with ProcessGuard's .dlls pguard & pghash as these files are protected files.
    I also do not use Avast but many AV / AT programs allow you to put certain files on an always allow list so that they are not scanned.

Maybe a German reader will assist you further :)

HTH Pilli

3. pocahontas

pocahontas Registered Member

The problem still exists. So I think I have to change the rules in ProzessGuard.
    Am I right?

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

No need to alter ProcessGuard it is simply that your AV cannot read ProcessGuards data files as they are protected. :)

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.