Error 2878- List fo Steps included.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by jwreeves88, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwreeves88

jwreeves88 Registered Member

Yes.. I just recently restored my laptop to factory for its monthly restore. Toshiba Model, P755-S5198

And I went to downloaded ESET Offline installer.

It finishes but when I run it I get Error 2878. I did my research on ESETs knowledge base and tried the following steps.

I did the first Solution to no avail, then the second one. I looked up the string in search but nothing showed up. I went to Untilanll programs and looks for Laptop Checup..it was there but when I select Uninstall.. It says it can not be found and may have already been removed.

Does anyone have any Idea, I know I cant submit a Sysinspector cause I dont have ESET on here atm :p

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

3. jwreeves88

Well Derp, stupid me, guess I didn't read well enough.

I shall get right on that then! Ill post back in abit or fond where to post the results.

4. jwreeves88

Feel free to close this thread, I have sent in a trouble ticket with their support :>

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

In case of problems with installation, download the offline installer and generate install logs as per the instructions here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.