Error 2753! Have removed every Eset file possible!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by ratchet, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

I have searched and removed every program and reg file I can find with numerous tools but still can't install the latest version from v4.0.314. Lately I've been having trouble installing NOD because it always says another program has locked virlog.dat and/or warnlog.dat. I "unlock" them with unlocker and delete them. Today, however, there is this problem. I had .424 successfully installed but have had to restore my system to early April hunting down a Firefox crash problem and have been updating apps one at a time, trying to find the culprit. Searching this problem both here and with search engines doesn't provide any solutions other than completely removing NOD which I believe I have. Please help! Thank You!

2. ratchet

ratchet Registered Member

So I found v.314 on FileHippo and ran the "repair", deleted the log files and was able to install v.424!

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Very good. Glad it worked out for you. Now sit back and enjoy a great suite.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.