error 0x740004 ,who can help me,please?

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by zhuqingedu, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhuqingedu

zhuqingedu Registered Member

I have been using snap deploy for a while now on an IBM Thinkpad. I decided to setup a dedicated snap deploy server for my office on a server. I installed the license server, then imported my licenses, then installed snap deploy management console.

I also copied my image files to a folder on the dedicated server machine. Then I tried to image a new client. I was able to boot it up and connect to the snap deploy management console, but when i went to push the image with a fresh new template, it just failed.

And it keeps failing. I get a "specified session id not found" with an error 0x740004 (3,407,876). Then it cancels the deployement (error 52) and then I get warning (103) about "failed to create directory and access to the file is denied".

Then it just reboots the laptop and I have no idea what to do next. I have tried multiple image files and it does the same with all.

who can help me,Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.