ERAS / automatic mirroring of PCU

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by duijv023, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duijv023

duijv023 Registered Member

Hi,

Today we were configuring a new server for a customer and we downloaded and installed the latest ERAS/ERAC software (v5.0.122.0).
    After downloading the updates for the mirror, we had to acknowledge the PCU's.
    <we did not> while we wanted to edit the XML to automatic.

This is what we did:
    - set the advanced option "create mirror manually for ......" to NO, then saved thew XML and exited ERAC
    - stopped the remote admin service, cleared the mirror folder and then restarted the remote admin service.
    - marked the checkbox "clear update cache" and re-downloaded the updates

But again i needed to approve the PCU's.

Now my question: Does this function work properly? Or is the procedure that i mentioned above not good?
    As we have lots of small networks on customers' sites without sysadmin, I would like that PCU's are mirrored automatically :)

Greetings from Holland!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  2. duijv023

duijv023 Registered Member

According to Dutch Eset support this had someting to do with a required approval of the EULA.
    Personally I think this is strange: the EULA is accepted by installing the software, and i wonder why I needed to re-accept the EULA...

I hope this is not going to happen with every PCU

Greetings from a very warm Holland

3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.