Epson Attach To Email & Sandboxie

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TerryWood, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerryWood

TerryWood Registered Member

Hi

I have posted this problem on the Sandboxie forum but have not been able to resolve it.

I use Win XP SP3 & sandboxie v 3.38

I have an Epson SX 400 Printer Scanner with a scan to email facility, which after scanning uses the Attach to Email utility to create the attachment and open up the email client.

The default printer for Epson Scan to email is Outlook Express, but my default printer is Thunderbird. There does not appear to be a method of changing Outlook Express to Thunderbird in Epson via GUI. From the internet I found a way to change the ini file in Epson to allow use of Thunderbird to scan images and open up Thunderbird with the image attached.

This works fine unsandboxed but when it is sandboxed it says the server is busy please retry.

I have identified all the processes running in task manager that are started up when I scan to e-mail and progressively allowed them in Restrictions Start/Run Access BUT I cannot get Scan to email working

Has anyone got this feature working with Sandboxie? Any suggestions would be most appreciated

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.