Enterprise Build 3964 and restoring files

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jeremyotten, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremyotten

jeremyotten Registered Member

There is a bug in this build.

When I make a full Offline or Online image of my Server 2003 and I want to restore files. I mis my boot.ini and other system files.

Please fix this bug.

Thanx in Advance

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jeremyotten,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please note that we don't have such issue with the latest build of Acronis True Image Enterprise Server. Could you please make sure that you have the following options to see hidden files: "Tools" -> "Folder Options" -> "View" tab? Please uncheck the "Hide protected operating system files" box and click the "Ok" button.
    If it does't help please create a screenshot of the latest window when you create a full image of your system (in this window you should see summary operations) and send it to Acronis Support Team along with the link to this thread. We will try to solve your problem in the short time.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. jeremyotten

Should the Image also be created with version 3694?

4. Acronis Support

Hello jeremyotten,

There is no difference what build you use to create a full image. Could you please create a screenshot requested above and send it to us?

Thank you
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. jeremyotten

When I mount it within windows I can see everything.

But when I boot from the bootcd i cannot should to restore for example the boot.ini because I cannot see it. Problem is in the bootcd

6. Acronis Support

Hello jeremyotten,

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please note that we are already aware of this issue and have received similar requests from other Acronis customers and they have already been forwarded to our Development Team. We will do our best in order to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.