Encarta in Windows Live Messenger!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Heco, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heco

Heco Registered Member

Hi all :),
    ENCARTA, the famous multimedia encyclopaedia created by Microsoft, is now available through Windows Live Messenger! The Conversagent company (http://www.colloquis.com/) had the good idea to create a robot allowing everybody to have all the content of Encarta at his disposal whenever he wants to. A robot never sleeps LOL
    To take advantage of this new free service, it is very easy: you just have to add the following contact in your buddy list:
    - for english-speaking users : encarta@conversagent.com
    - for french-speaking users: fr.encarta@botmetro.net
    Once the contact added, the robot will appear online under the nickname of "Encarta Instant Answers".
    Then you can and must chat with it as if it was a normal human being LOL and he will answer your question whatever this question is but in the limits of the encarta contents.
    Personaly, i appreciate the quality of this artificial intelligence technology and i am quite impressed by the answers i got with the robot who has a great sense of humour sometimes! :D
    Enjoy!
    Cheers,
    Hervé

PS: When i begin chatting with the robot, i never forget to say "hello my friend" and he replies very nicely! LMAO

[EDIT]: i have just asked the robot if he knew Wilders Forum. Hereafter is his reply:
    "Wait please Hervé, i'm searching... You are fooling me with this question. Kidding?
    Stop asking stupid questions PLEASE!"
    LMAO

Last edited: Jul 26, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.