enable spyware blaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by esmo, Aug 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esmo

esmo Registered Member

I posted this two days ago, but it seems to have gotten lost or misplaced, so here it is again. Does spyware blaster have to be run at each boot to provide protection? I have it included in my startup folder so it runs each time I boot, but this leaves its window open and I have to click to close, which is annoying. thanks. esmo

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Once the protection is set with spywareblaster it does not have to be running to give the protection it offers. It should be run at least once a week to update it. But it does not need to be in your start up folder.

have a good day

bigc :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2004
  3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey esmo,

As bigc said....it's set and forget.

Also....in reference to your other thread and your concerns that it has...."gotten lost or misplaced"....It's still there with a response from a member.

I'll lock this thread shortly and you can continue any future comments\questions in that thread.

Your other thread---> How to start SpywareBlaster

Also....when ever you need to look for a thread or post you've made....one of the ways to find it is to click on your name. One of those places is at the top right of a page....next to Welcome.

When you click on your name....you'll see a selection dealing with....Find all posts by esmo....like the pic below.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.